We are always interested to review CVs and hear from individuals who are interested in pursuing a career with Exotic Veneer.
If you think you have the right level of skills or potential to become a veneer expert or excel in service to clients then please email Dean Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00 AM-3:30 PM
Reports To: Pallet Supervisor Travel: No travel is required for this position
Import Lumber Sales / Lumber Warehouse
In collaboration with Lumber manager and other Sales staff, the Lumber Sales position will Learn our different species and travel to sell our inventory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Call on prospects/target firms
- Suggest species & quantities for to be purchase based upon Sales demand
- Serve existing customers
- Present MBVC solutions
- Assist customers with inventory showings
- Travel to customers (50%)
- Know MBVC inventory
- Persist and follow up
- Learn wood grades and specifications
- Package lumber orders for shipment
- Answer Correspondence
- Flip lumber for customer inspection